Suspended Substrate Filters
Suspended Substrate StripLine (SSS) filter technology enables high frequency (up to 40GHz) broadband filters to be realised utilising elliptical responses for excellent close-in rejection.
SSS technology utilises a photo-etched, copper-clad dielectric substrate (usually PTFE) secured between silver plated machined casings, to provide outstanding performance in terms of high Q and low insertion loss, combined with a small, lightweight yet rugged construction. This type of filter is ideally suited to broadband applications such as Electronic Warfare systems (ECM, ESM & ELINT). SSS design capability covers the full range of filter structures.
- Parabolic Gain Equaliser
- Linear Gain Equaliser
- Frequency Range: 500MHz to 40GHz
- Bandwidth: 10% to multi-octave
- Extended Stopband: up to 50GHz
- 60 dB Rejection achieved at 15% from Bandedges (tighter specs available on request)
- Tight Phase & Amplitude tracking
- Excellent repeatability, stability
- Rugged construction for Military environment
- Customised outlines available
- Fast prototyping service available