Lumped Element Filters
Using the very latest filter design techniques BSC’s Lumped Element filters exhibit low insertion loss, good VSWR and steep-skirt selectivity.
This type of structure is very versatile and well suited to a variety of market applications, including Broadcast, Telecommunications, SatComs & Defence and is available in a variety of filter configurations.
- UHF – VHF
- Frequency Range: 300kHz to 3GHz
- Bandwidth: 1% to multi-octave
- Stopband: up to 10 times Fc
- Suitable for Lowpass/Highpass/Bandpass, Notch & Multiplexer devices
- SMT or connectorised package options available