C&K ROCKER SWITCHES
C&K’s selection of rocker switches includes subminiature, miniature and power, providing an extensive range for printed circuit board through-hole, surface mount and panel mount applications. Models are available in illuminated (LED and incandescent) and sealed/waterproof versions, with SPST, SPDT, DPST, DPDT, 3PDT and 4DPT functionality. PCB mount options include vertical, right angle and surface mount, while panel mount options include front mount, rear mount and snap-in versions.
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR C&K ROCKER SWITCHES
With multi-pole, multi-position functionality, C&K rocker switches can be used in a variety of applications. Options like a round shape, narrow width, rugged construction, beveled frames, recessed switch guards to prevent accidental actuation, splash-proof rubber boots and subminiature sizes for a space-saving small footprint, make C&K the rocker switch provider of choice.
C&K rocker switches are designed to perform in a variety of applications:
- instrumentation front panels (shut-off switches)
- electrical equipment (power supplies, power outlet strips, battery chargers)
- household appliances (small and large, vacuum cleaners, food equipment)
- computers and peripherals (servers, network hubs, routers)
- audio/visual equipment
- industrial equipment (control panels, handling and packing machines, HVAC units, shop vacs)
- small equipment (handheld devices, electric tools, office equipment)
- lighting fixtures, emergency lighting and generators
- off-road vehicles
- medical equipment