C&K keyswitches are designed to support high-performance, environmentally demanding applications.
They are available in a large number of combined versions:
- SMT or THT solder process compatible
- IP40 or IP67 sealing level
- LED illumination option
- SPST, SPDT, DPST or DPDT electrical functions
- Normally Open or Normally Closed contacts
- Double step actuation
- Momentary or latching “push-on/push-off” versions
- Tactile or Non-tactile feedback
KEYING ON CONSISTENCY OF FEEL
C&K keyswitches exhibit excellent tactile feel and in applications involving an array of keyswitches, consistent actuation force and feel help determine the quality of the end product.
- Off-road, Trucks & buses controls
- Industrial electronics (control panels, instrumentation)
- Audio/lighting consoles
- Aeronautics (instruments and panels)