C&K SLIDE SWITCHES
Featuring ultra-miniature, micro, miniature, standard, industrial and power versions, C&K has slide switches compatible for printed circuit board, surface mount and panel mount applications. Available in SPST, SPDT, SP3T, DPST, DPDT, 3PDT, 4PDT and 4P3T functions, C&K provides slide switches with positive detent, sealing, and shorting or non-shorting contacts options.
A SLIDE SWITCH FOR ALL APPLICATIONS
C&K’s 16 series of slide switches give engineers more design flexibility and options when it comes to size, mounting, actuation types, ratings and packages. Whether you develop controllers or consumer goods; headphones or HVAC controls; portable speakers or laptops; audio equipment or alarms, C&K slide switches quickly integrate into your next design.
- computers, peripherals and network devices (laptops, network hubs, routers, gaming controllers)
- telecommunications equipment (telephone and cable modems, audio-visual devices, microphones)
- consumer electronics (handheld games, remote controls, headphones, headsets, earbuds, channel selector on set-top boxes)
- test and measurement equipment
- appliances (small and large, both indoor and outdoor)
- small equipment (handheld devices, portable tools, office equipment)
- automotive and medical applications
- thermostat select switch
- lighting devices