C&K ROTARY SWITCHES
Rotary switches from C&K are available in a variety of indexing options for applications ranging from 10 mA to 12 Amps. With multi-pole, multi-position, half-inch, rota-slide, power rota-slide and sub-miniature switch type designs, C&K rotary switches feature shorting and non-shorting contacts for maximum design flexibility.
COST-EFFECTIVE ROTARY SWITCH SOLUTIONS FROM BOARD-TO-BOX
C&K offers more rotary switches for PCB or panel-mount applications. Miniature and subminiature designs save space on PCBs, while solder lug, PC thru-hole, wire lead, or quick connect terminations support a variety of mount options.
- major and small appliances
- industrial equipment (including elevators)
- building automation
- telecommunications devices
- consumer electronics (including digital cameras)
- audio and visual equipment
- test and medical equipment
- portable tools
- ceiling fans and HVAC air conditioning equipment