C&K PUSHBUTTON SWITCHES
C&K’s extensive range of miniature, subminiature and ultra-miniature pushbuttons for printed circuit board, surface mount and panel mount applications include momentary and latching versions with the widest selection of actuator styles, shapes and colors. Available in SPST, SPDT, DPST and DPDT functions, C&K pushbuttons are also available in illuminated, sealed and low-profile configurations, and with smd, threaded or snap-in mounting options.
INVENTING PUSHBUTTON DESIGNS FOR DECADES
Whether you need to switch signal level or power, a sealed or backlit solution, C&K provides the largest selection of pushbuttons. Innovative pushbutton designs for the most demanding applications keeps C&K at the forefront of pushbutton switch technology.
From aerospace to industrial to consumer, C&K pushbutton switches are designed to perform in:
- instrumentation front panels (on/off, reset, mode select, eject buttons)
- communications (volume controls, menu scrolling, control keys)
- consumer (remote controls, car radios, joy sticks, computers, peripherals)
- transportation (remote keyless entry, AC controls, window/door locks)
- heavy industrial machinery (construction, agricultural, off-road)
- aerospace and avionics panels
- medical, marine and military equipment
- telecom and enterprise network equipment