C&K DIP SWITCHES
C&K’s series of surface mount half-pitch DIP switches, low profile and standard profile DIP switches, rotary and coded DIP switches, coded rotary DIP switches, SIP switches and jumper switches feature a variety of extended actuator and flush actuator styles. C&K DIP switches are available in surface mount, through-hole, right angle and vertical mounting options.
WASHABLE DIP SWITCHES FOR EASIER PROCESSING
Most C&K miniature and ultraminiature DIP switches are process sealed for automated assembly (some require tape seal) and are available in SMT and thru-hole termination.
- handheld electronic devices and portable computers
- instrumentation and controls
- address switching for industrial controls
- computers and peripherals (logic switching, data storage devices)
- automation components (such as timers)
- function controlling in numerous applications
- security functions (alarms, access controls, smoke detectors)