C&K DETECT SWITCHES
With 19 different series of standard detect switches, C&K offers the largest selection in SMT, through-hole, panel and snap-in/chassis and screw-mount versions. C&K’s detect switches are offered in a variety of sizes and shapes, with various actuator orientations including vertical or horizontal, top or side, or right-angle or left, and come with soft actuation force. These detect switches include low profile, compact, micro- and ultra-miniature designs, with some sealed versions available.
Choose from traditional detect, snap-acting, tactile, magnetic reed, or door interlock styles for your optimum detect switch solution. In general, C&K detect switches operate at low current, occupy less space and offer higher life cycles (100k ~ 1M).
- automotive (sensors, indicators)
- consumer electronics (audio/visual equipment, handheld devices)
- consumer devices (appliances, household goods)
- computers (peripherals, printers, infrastructure, servers/storage, IT)
- industrial (sensors, factory automation equipment, testing equipment)
- safety/security controls (intrusion/alarm switches in network PCs, telecom equipment, cellular phone base stations, door/window alarms)
- medical devices (including portable monitoring equipment)
- telecommunications equipment (ATCA and microTCA devices)
- mobile communications equipment
- door interlocks that act as detects (computer and industrial enclosures)
- payment terminals (card detect)